We at Aloha Apartments invite you to host BBQ parties at our barbecue facilities the next time you visit the Gold Coast. We have prepared a list of simple tips just for you:
1. Choose your meats wisely. Perhaps the most important step in your barbecue pursuits is choosing the ingredients well. When it comes to your meats, choose only fresh, premium meats from the market. Let your friends help you decide which of their favourite meats should be on the menu.
2. Marinate your meats overnight. Leave your meats soaked in flavourful marinade. Allow it to marinated overnight. Make sure to store some more marinade for your grilling.
3. Your charcoal burner should come with a lid. Grilling your meats using a charcoal burner will definitely help bring out the smokey flavour. The lid helps keep the temperature constant.
4. Invest in great grilling tools. You can never go wrong with investing in quality tools, from the grills, apron, gloves, to tongs. Here’s another tip: when it comes to your pair of tongs, get your hands on a pair that gives you the most control to avoid accidentally dropping your precious meats between the grills and into the coals.
5. Stay focused. As with any other cooking, one must concentrate all the time. Besides, you wouldn’t want to end up wasting away burnt meat because you left your cooking unattended for a while.
That wraps up our list of quick tips. Be ready to show off your barbecue master skills on your next BBQ party with your friends. Also, don’t forget to drive to Surfers Paradise and check in at Aloha Apartments. Feel very much at home with our elegantly designed Surfers Paradise beach apartments and take advantage of our world-class amenities that enable you to begin your mornings with a refreshing swim at our sparkling outdoor swimming pool and kids’ wading pool, enjoy an invigorating game of tennis at our well-equipped court, relax your tired muscles at our spa, secure your car at our parking, and plenty more.
Book your stay now by visiting http://alohasurfers.etourism.net.au. It’s fast and easy!